Tuesday, January 24, 2012

spring rainbow

Yesterday I was snapping some random photos in the cookshop where I work... they are to give me some inspiration for working on their website.

I started in the textiles area...

then walked over to a window of glass spice jars...

then looked up at the hanging LeCreuset teakettles...

then I looked back and saw these fabulous cocktail mixes.


NOW I know what to do... take my better camera to the shop... take closeup shots of colorful goodies... and make a mosaic with them! A spring rainbow! ;)

5 comments:

  1. Great idea! I love the rainbow colors of your things for sale. One day I've GOT to come in a
    make some purchases!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely, lovely photos! Just what I need to cheer me up on a cold, snowy winter's day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not know that Le Creuset manufactured teakettles, they are beautiful! I love your rainbow colors! I like the jars as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bright and bold! And those drinks look enticing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pictures, nice to see some colours! here we have so much cold and snow!!!

    ReplyDelete