Tuesday, April 24, 2012

a little getaway!

Thompson Street, Greenwich Village, NYC
We had a brief getaway in NYC!  We're grateful that such a fabulous city is just a five hour drive from the Cape -- I only wish we visited more often!  And the weather was near 90F almost the entire time we were there.  We walked as a family on average seven miles per day - I LOVED all the exercise!  I have some fun photos to show you; I'm still in the process of downloading and going through them all.  I also went to the Garment District to buy beads for my jewelry business... now that was a REAL treat!  I hope to post about my trip soon...
Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. I know you had fun! Walking is so fun when there is so much to look at!
    I want to hear what and where you ate too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh can't wait! Can't wait!!!!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun! I'm sure NYC was glorious during spring. Looking forward to seeing your jewelry purchases! :)

    ReplyDelete